So I went over here this morning to read what Ali had posted and her line "Ooh maybe I will write about my bucket list tomorrow..." got me thinking about my own bucket list and what is currently on the list inside my head. Alison, as much as I dislike thievery, you got my creative juices flowing and for that, I thank you.
Ahem, may I present The Bucket List of N. K. Lewis (In no particular order):
1. Go to Iceland.
2. Go to Africa. (Yes, that is very vague but I mean like 3rd world Africa...)
3. Travel around the Balkans.
4. Sleep in a building on campus. OVERNIGHT.
5. Swim in the pond in the middle of campus.
6. Pull a meal (plate, fork, knife, cup, food, etc.) out of my bag and eat in the middle of class.
Umm, wow. That's all that's coming to mind. Travel and random things here at BYU-Idaho. In my defense, I just woke up about 30 minutes ago and it takes me a few hours before I'm socially functional.
Alison, sorry to have disgraced you by stealing your idea and totally being lame.