Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Double copy cat

So after having read Chris' new blog, I figured I'm the only unit in my family that doesn't have a blog (except for stinky kid), so I decided to join the bandwagon. And I'm also going to do the questionnaire, because I want to fit in instead of being the awkward puzzle piece.
Ok, so here goes:

5 Things I’ve done in the past 10 years

1. Successfully washed a load of laundry by myself.

2. Shaved my head. Twice.

3. Walked a half hour just to go to DI. And not get anything.

4. Graduated high school.

5. Watched all 8 hours of the "Band of Brothers" series in one sitting. Again, twice.

5 things I wish I could do today

1. Get started on homework.

2. Buy some stamps.

3. Empty my trash receptacle.

4. Get my tattoo removed. (Hahaha, just kidding mom!)

5. Sell my plasma down the street.

5 foods I wouldn’t want to do without

1. Take 5's

2. Meat

3. Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries

4. Soda

5. Gum

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Buy a Mini.

2. Hire some folks to constantly play theme music to my life.

3. Make a corn maze out of candy corn.

4. Buy a plane ticket and fly around the world.

5. Spend all the rest to win the big dog at the amusement park games.

5 places I have lived

1. Arizona

2. New Mexico

3. California

4. Virginia

5. Berlin

5 jobs I’ve had

1. Cashier/Slave

2. Babysat

3. Raked the leaves once

4. Flyer passer outer

5. Salesman

5 people I tag

1. Chris

2. everyone else has already done it...

3. ...

4. ...

5. ...

3 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

mmmmmm....take 5s......so hungry...

Katie Lewis said...

1. by "shaving your head" do you mean your face?

2. i'm glad that you used to be a babysat.

Lisa Lou said...

also, it would be very awesome to have a corn maze out of candy corn because if you got lost and afraid, you could just be happy again by eating some candy corn. And then you could just eat your way out of the maze, like PacMan.