Monday, October 27, 2008

Deseret Industries

I went to DI Saturday morning with some pals and gals. More like pal and his gal and her gal roommates. That was the earliest I've woken up on a Saturday in a long time. Anyhoo, whilst there, I was able to find my complete Halloween costume. I am being AJ Mclean from the Backstreet Boys. The other four members are being portrayed by other guys. My costume includes: a white tank top, black track pants, and some white leather high top Converses which I am super ecstatic about. I am also growing a moustache as AJ likes to style a goatee. I will probably use an eyelash makeup brush thingy on the facial hair that'll be there to make it dark (thanks for the idea Lisa!).
At DI, I also purchased the following: a pair of short shorts, some sweet pseudo moccasin sandals, a black/baby blue wool hat (complete with poof on top), and some movies. All in all I'd say twas a good run.
Expect pictures of the 'Backstreet Boys' sometime, so you can see the awesome costumes.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Awesome costume! I hope you bring your poof hat home to wear for Christmas. But not so much your short shorts. :)

Chris said...

I used mascara on a mustache once. It looked awesome but I was so ashamed to go anywhere with it so I washed it off and shaved.